We welcome and value your support as a parent or carer.
We know that parental involvement has a strong and positive influence on a child’s level of attainment: the more parents get involved the higher the level of the pupil's attainment. As a school we are committed to working closely with families to ensure we are able to provide the best education and provision for your son/daughter. This can be achieved through open communication and ensuring that we effectively share information, we have an open door policy and welcome any information or concerns you have to ensure we can effectively support your child in school. With this in mind this section of the website has been designed to help parents and carers support the learning of their children.
- Term dates Sep 2019 - July 2020(12 KB)
- Term dates Sept 2020 - July 21(167 KB)
- Coronavirus Letter 16/3/2020(440 KB)
- Coronavirus Letter 19/3/2020(655 KB)
- Weelsby return to school letter(191 KB)
- Strand return to school letter(191 KB)
- Parent letter 26 May 2020(315 KB)
- Update Parent Letter Stage 1 28 May 2020(120 KB)