It is the school’s policy that all children should wear school uniform both at school and when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. School uniform promotes a sense of pride in the school and creates a sense of community.
Children should wear:
- A navy sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece with the academy logo.
- A white polo shirt.
- Black or grey trousers, pinafore or skirt.
- Sensible, black footwear.
- Uniform can be purchased online from SPT Uniforms
We believe that it is important for children to have well fitting, sensible shoes for school, which can cope with the rough and tumble of the playground. Shoes that are not properly attached to the foot, such as flip flops, are not allowed in school, as they are a health and safety risk.
- Children need black shorts or tracksuit bottoms in cold weather.
- A white T Shirt/ plain jumper
- Black pumps or trainers
On health and safety grounds, we do not allow children to wear jewellery in our school. The exception to this rule is stud earrings, but we do ask children to remove these during PE.